Subject: 1st Shiraz International Dermatology Summit Conference, February 24-26,2016, Shiraz, Iran
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18397-21      Publish Date : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 Visit
: 3784 

Events | 1st Shiraz International Dermatology Summit Conference,
February 24-26,2016, Shiraz, Iran 

1st Shiraz International Dermatology Summit Conference, February
24-26,2016, Shiraz, Iran 
1st Shiraz International Dermatology Summit Conference, February
24-26,2016, Shiraz, Iran 

1st Shiraz International Dermatology Summit Conference, February
24-26,2016, Shiraz, Iran

 

The 1st Shiraz International Dermatology Summit Conference will be held
between February 24-26,2016. This event will gather professors,
specialists, and researchers of dermatology field from around the globe
to share their experience in various areas of dermatology.
Communication of ideas, as expected outcome of this event would
contribute to a better future for the prevention, diagnosis and
treatment of dermatologic diseases. Abstract submission for the 1st
Shiraz International Dermatology Summit Conference located at Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences (SUMS), February 24-26,2016, is now open!

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is pleased to welcome
warmly the participants and presenters in Shiraz, the city of gardens
with its hospitable people and its rich history.

The main topics of the conference include:

*	Skin imaging
*	Tele dermatology
*	Disorders of keratinization
*	Pigmentary disorders
*	Pediatric dermatology
*	Dermato-oncology
*	Cosmetic and aesthetic dermatology
*	Dermatoimmunology and dermatopathology
*	Skin infectious diseases
*	Acne and Rosacea
*	Complementary medicine in dermatology

Abstract Submission Deadline: January 15,2016

Conference Date: February 24-26,2016

Venue: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran

Website: http://sids2016.sums.ac.ir/en/