Subject: WHO Formally Invites SUMS Faculty Member to Join Guideline Development Group
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-212      Publish Date : Tuesday, April 23, 2024 Visit :
1369 

NEWS | WHO Formally Invites SUMS Faculty Member to Join Guideline
Development Group 

WHO Formally Invites SUMS Faculty Member to Join Guideline Development
Group 
WHO Formally Invites SUMS Faculty Member to Join Guideline Development
Group 

WHO Formally Invites SUMS Faculty Member to Join Guideline Development
Group

WHO Formally Invites SUMS Faculty Member to Join Guideline Development
Group

In an official letter directed to Dr. Ali Akbar Asadi Pouya, a
distinguished member of faculty at Shiraz University of Medical
Sciences (SUMS), the World Health Organization (WHO) has extended a
formal invitation for him to join the Clinical Guidelines Development
Group (GDG) of the organization.

The group’s activities are focused on post-COVID-19 conditions, with
its primary goals revolving around the review and enhancement of
GRADE-based recommendations for the utilization of specific
therapeutics and clinical diagnostics for individuals struggling with
post-COVID-19 conditions.

The SUMS community congratulates Dr. Asadi Pouya on his appointment to
this prestigious position, and wishes him continued success and
recognition in the areas of global health and medical treatment.