Subject: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the Eurasian Association of Urologists Develop Cooperative Relationship
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-215      Publish Date : Monday, June 24, 2024 Visit : 1268 

NEWS | Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the Eurasian
Association of Urologists Develop Cooperative... 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the Eurasian Association of
Urologists Develop Cooperative Relationship 
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the Eurasian Association of
Urologists Develop Cooperative Relationship 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the Eurasian Association of
Urologists Develop Cooperative Relationship

 

On June 23, 2024, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) entered
into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Eurasian Association
of Urologists, marking a significant step towards enhancing the
university's global outreach.

Prof. Evgenii Alekseevich Bezrukov, the executive director of the
Eurasian Association of Urologists and head of the Urological
Department of the Sechenov University at Moscow, and his company, as
well as SUMS officials deliberated on the potential collaborations
between the two parties. Dr. Seradj, SUMS Vice-Chancellor for Global
Strategies and International Affairs, elaborated on the key provisions
of the MOU. As he explained, through this MOU, SUMS will leverage its
membership in this society to benefit from the exchange of academic and
students, clinical and research insights, and technology among member
universities and medical facilities. 

During the Visit to SUMS, the delegation toured some of SUMS medical
facilities, including Nemazee Hospital, Ghadir Mother and Child Charity
Hospital, and Abu-Ali Sina Charity Hospital. As a part of the program,
the delegates are also going to attend a scientific seminar and engage
with SUMS faculty members from the Department of Urology to share
experience in the field of kidney and ureteral surgery and gain
insights into the university's capabilities and expertise.