Subject: SUMS Joins Academic and Research Consortium in Kazakhstan
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-216      Publish Date : Sunday, June 30, 2024 Visit : 1574 

NEWS | SUMS Joins Academic and Research Consortium in Kazakhstan 

SUMS Joins Academic and Research Consortium in Kazakhstan 
SUMS Joins Academic and Research Consortium in Kazakhstan 

SUMS Joins Academic and Research Consortium in Kazakhstan

SUMS Joins Academic and Research Consortium in Kazakhstan

An official ceremony, hosted by the West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov
Medical University (WKMOMU), marked the launch of an academic and
research consortium in the fields of pharmacy and pharmacology. The
goal of this collaboration is to implement and develop innovative
projects by harnessing the scientific, educational and technological
expertise of participating entities, as well as establishing a modern
system that provides training for qualified personnel in medical,
healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.

The consortium brings together a number of institutions including
WKMOMU, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS), Abuali Ibni Sino
Tajik State Medical University, Aktobe Regional University named after
K.Zhubanov, and Aktobe Medical Center. The participants pledged to
formalize their commitment through a multilateral cooperation
agreement. By joining their resources and expertise, the consortium
members are set to explore new avenues for scientific collaboration,
ultimately contributing to the advancement of pharmacy and medicine in
the region.

Dr. Nadiar Mussin, the acting Rector of WKMOMU, extended his gratitude
to all attendees and stressed the significance of collaborative efforts
in enhancing the pharmaceutical capacities outlined in the
comprehensive agreement. This initiative signifies a promising step
towards creating a network of academic and research institutions
dedicated to driving innovation and excellence in the fields of
pharmacy and pharmacology.