Subject: Enhancing Research Skills: SUMS Experts Share Statistical Knowledge with Kazakh Medical Students
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-225      Publish Date : Wednesday, January 8, 2025 Visit :
1745 

NEWS | Enhancing Research Skills: SUMS Experts Share Statistical
Knowledge with Kazakh Medical Students 

Enhancing Research Skills: SUMS Experts Share Statistical Knowledge
with Kazakh Medical Students 
Enhancing Research Skills: SUMS Experts Share Statistical Knowledge
with Kazakh Medical Students 
 
Enhancing Research Skills: SUMS Experts Share Statistical Knowledge
with Kazakh Medical Students

 
 
The Research Consultation Center (RCC) at Shiraz University of Medical
Sciences (SUMS) partnered with the University’s Department of
Biostatistics to present a specialized online workshop on Statistics
and Data Analysis for the Center for Master’s, Doctoral, and
Postdoctoral Studies (CMDP) at West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State
Medical University (WKMU).
 
This five-day intensive program was tailored for graduate students and
researchers at CMDP and covered essential topics in statistical
analysis relevant to medical research. Participants reported positive
feedback on both the quality of instruction and the material's
relevance.