Subject: Iranian Chapter of ISCMR to Join the 3rd World Congress on Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Medicine
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-227      Publish Date : Saturday, March 8, 2025 Visit :
1192 

NEWS | Iranian Chapter of ISCMR to Join the 3rd World Congress on
Traditional, Complementary and Integrativ... 

Iranian Chapter of ISCMR to Join the 3rd World Congress on Traditional,
Complementary and Integrative Medicine 
Iranian Chapter of ISCMR to Join the 3rd World Congress on Traditional,
Complementary and Integrative Medicine 

Iranian Chapter of ISCMR to Join the 3rd World Congress on Traditional,
Complementary and Integrative Medicine

Early Bird Registration Until March 31; Submissions Open Until April 21

 

The Iranian Chapter of The International Society for Traditional,
Complementary & Integrative Medicine Research (ISCMR) is thrilled to
announce its active participation in the 3rd World Congress on
Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Medicine, set to take place
in the vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro in 2025.

Organized by the Brazilian Academic Consortium for Integrative Health
(CABSIN), ISCMR, and the European Society of Integrative Medicine
(ESIM), this congress follows the successful gatherings in Berlin in
2017 and Rome in 2023.

Focusing on strengthening global public health through Traditional,
Complementary, and Integrative Medicine, the event will highlight
themes of knowledge diversity, well-being societies, and planetary
health. For the first time in Latin America, this premier congress will
bring together experts, academics, and health professionals from around
the globe to share research and innovative practices in integrative
health for the benefit of planetary health.