Subject: Exhibition of Empathy by International Students at the Charity Food Stall
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-23      Publish Date : Thursday, March 10, 2016 Visit :
24595 

NEWS | Exhibition of Empathy by International Students at the Charity
Food Stall 

Exhibition of Empathy by International Students at the Charity Food
Stall 
Coinciding with the Philanthropy Week, international students of Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences organized the first charity food stall
at the School of medicine between March 5 and 7. 

Exhibition of Empathy by International Students at the Charity Food
Stall

Exhibition of Empathy by International Students	 
Exhibition of Empathy by International Students	 Exhibition of Empathy
by International Students	 

 

Coinciding with the Philanthropy Week, international students of Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences organized the first charity food stall
at the School of medicine between March 5 and 7.

At this stall, the idea of which was proposed by the international
students with the intention of helping people in need, numerous types
of international foods from Syria, Iraq, Bangladesh, Lebanon,
Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Turkey were presented.
This event was uniquely visited by the University students, faculty and
staff.

International students donated their income from the stall to the
children with cancer at Amir Hospital, the Nadiyan Health jihadi group
and the poor.

It must be mentioned that the stall was set up with the help and
cooperation of the non-Iranian student affairs division of the Office
of The Supreme Leader, Vice Chancellery for Cultural Affairs at the
school of Medical Sciences, and Vice Chancellery for Global Strategies
and International Affairs.