Subject: International Malariology Fellowship Program – Kish Chabahar, Iran
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18397-235      Publish Date : Wednesday, December 10, 2025 Visit
: 782 

Events | International Malariology Fellowship Program – Kish Chabahar,
Iran 

International Malariology Fellowship Program – Kish Chabahar, Iran 
International Malariology Fellowship Program – Kish &amp;amp; Chabahar,
Iran 

International Malariology Fellowship Program – Kish & Chabahar, Iran

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (Kish International Branch
College) Presents:

International Malarialogy Fellowship Program

This fellowship program is designed to provide postgraduate-level
training in malarialogy for general practitioners, family physicians,
specialists (in social medicine, internal medicine, infectious
diseases), and international medical doctors. The curriculum focuses on
the epidemiology, diagnosis, treatment, and control of malaria, with an
emphasis on Iran’s successful malaria elimination strategies and
current challenges.

Program Highlights:

*	Theoretical and practical training based on the latest malaria
control and elimination standards
*	Specialized workshops on laboratory methods, case management,
surveillance, and outbreak response
*	Field visits and research projects
*	Instruction by distinguished national and international faculty

Program Details:

*	Duration: 3 months
*	Start Date: March 6, 2026 (15 Esfand 1404)
*	End Date: June 5, 2026 (15 Khordad 1405)
*	Location: Kish Island & Chabahar (Iran)
*	Language of Instruction: English
*	Registration Fee: 

	*	With accommodation and meals: USD 5,000
	*	Without accommodation and meals: USD 3,000

Available Modules

Participants may enroll in any of the following modules individually,
and a separate certificate will be awarded upon successful completion
of each module.

Module 1: Foundations of Malariology (Month 1)

Week 1: Introduction & Global Epidemiology

Week 2: Parasitology & Vector Biology

Week 3: Clinical Management

Week 4: Diagnostic Techniques

March 6- April 4, 2026 (15 Esfand 1404 – 15 Farvrdin 1405 )

*	With accommodation and meals: USD 1,700
*	Without accommodation and meals: USD 1,000

Module 2: Control & Elimination Strategies (Month 2)

Week 5: Surveillance & Data Systems

Week 6: Vector Control

Week 7: Public Health & Social Aspects

Week 8: Iran's Elimination Program - Case Study

  April 5- Mey 4, 2026 (16 Farvrdin – 14  Ordibehsht 1405 )

*	With accommodation and meals: USD 1,700
*	Without accommodation and meals: USD 1,000

Module 3: Advanced Topics & Research (Month 3)

Week 9: Emerging Issues

Week 10: Research Methodology

Weeks 11-12: Research Project & Fieldwork

  may 5- June 5, 2026 (15 Ordibehsht – 15  Khordad 1405 )

*	With accommodation and meals: USD 1,700
*	Without accommodation and meals: USD 1,000

Registration Period:

*	Registration Opens: December 11, 2025 (20 Azar 1404)
*	Registration Deadline: February 13, 2026 (24 Bahman 1404)

Registration Link:

https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/form/18935/Apply-to-Provisions-for-Malariolog
y-Fellowship-Program

For further information or inquiries, please contact:
📧 [email-masked]