Subject: Selection of the University’s Educational Operations as the Country’s Elected Educational Operations.
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-24      Publish Date : Wednesday, June 8, 2016 Visit :
4243 

NEWS | Selection of the University’s Educational Operations as the
Country’s Elected Educational Operations... 

Selection of the University’s Educational Operations as the Country’s
Elected Educational Operations. 
Selection of the University’s Educational Operations as the Country’s
Elected Educational Operations. 

 

Selection of the University’s Educational Operations as the Country’s
Elected Educational Operations.

Educational Operations at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Shined
Bright in the Nation Once Again, Occupying 3 Top National Ranks, and
Ranking Third Nationwide in the RAD Program.

 

 

Vice-chancellor of Education at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
reported on the glorious success of SUMS in the seventeenth National
Congress of Medical Sciences and Shahid Motahhari National Festival.

According to Web-Da news reporter at SUMS, Dr.Mahmood Nejabat asserted
“Shahid Motahhari National Festival, held annually celebrating Teacher’s
Day in Tehran, added another achievement to the university of Medical
science’s educational record in addition to occupying 3 top national
ranks and ranking third nation-wide, in the RAD program; SUMS was
chosen as nationally top university in terms of educational operations
provided for both students and professors”.

“Shiraz University of Medical Sciences was announced as the winner of
the first place as a scientific authority in the country at the
festival, whose closing ceremony was attended by the Minister of
Health, Deputy Minister of Education and Universities of Medical
Science from across the country.” He continued.

Vice-chancellor of Education at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
referred to the status of scientific authority as a particular
potential, which can result in practical studies and production of
educational reference materials, asserting, “Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences was announced as the winner of the first place in
areas such as transplantation, special surgery and basic sciences at
the Shahid Motahhari National Festival this year.” 

Referring to other achievements of the university at the Shahid
Motahhari National Festival, Dr. Mahmood Nejabat said “Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences ranked third nationally after Shahid
Beheshti and Tehran Universities in the comprehensive Education Ranking
(RAD). The Award of Merit in recognition of this achievement was
presented to the Chancellor of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences by
the Minister of Health.”

He considered the RAD program’s basis on indexes from several fields
including software, hardware, educational activities during study
courses, new majors and similar fields, which indicates the educational
status of universities.

Among key points in the organization of this festival was special
attention given to the education growth program, which was submitted to
the Universities of Medical Sciences in the form of 12-item packages
and with the goal of improving the quality and quantity of education.
Based on this program, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences has been
given the responsibility of macro-managing the country’s fifth region.

Dr. Mahmood Nejabat stated that Universities of Medical Sciences from
across the country demonstrated their educational achievements by
setting up booths during the festival. He added, “It was on this basis
that, as another accomplishment, we ranked first in the country in the
presentation of educational products in the university’s booth at the
aforementioned festival.”

He congratulated Shiraz medical community for the success and expressed
hope that the position of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences would
become more prominent than before in the country and in the region.