Subject: No Admission Announcement for Winter Semester 2017
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-25      Publish Date : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 Visit :
3313 

NEWS | No Admission Announcement for Winter Semester 2017 

No Admission Announcement for Winter Semester 2017 
No Admission Announcement for Winter Semester 2017 

No Admission Announcement for Winter Semester 2017

Apply at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) has no admission for
undergraduate programs for Winter Semester (February-July) 2017.
Applications will be open for Fall Semester (September-February) 2017.
All applicants are required to provide an English language proficiency
certificate such as IELTS and TOEFL (please check English language
requirements <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18326/Undergraduate> ) as
a proof of their English Language proficiency. For further information
on the expenses and scholarships visit Tuition Fees and Expenses
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18320/Tuition-Fees-and-Expenses>  as
well as Financial Aid
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aids> . Additionally,
all admitted students must fill and submit the Declaration of English
Language Proficiency Form, declaring that they have sufficient English
language skills to complete their studies.

Applications for graduate programs including specialty, Subspecialty,
fellowship and Ph.D. programs are always open!