Subject: World Swallowing Day:12-16 Dec, 2016
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-26      Publish Date : Monday, December 12, 2016 Visit :
3529 

NEWS | World Swallowing Day:12-16 Dec, 2016 

World Swallowing Day:12-16 Dec, 2016 
World Swallowing Day: The survey is now available in 9 languages
including Farsi! 

 

World Swallowing Day

 

Each year, the ESSD runs a survey on oropharyngeal dysphagia diagnosis
for World Swallowing Day. If you screen or diagnose patients for
dysphagia, please join the project and fill out the survey with the
details of the patients you have screened or diagnosed during the
dysphagia week 12-16 December 2016.

Click here <https://wh.snapsurveys.com/s.asp?k=148122198247>  to join
the survey. The survey you submit, the associated information and
participants’ lists will be posted up on the website and you will be
sent the full results of the survey as well as the results for your
country. 

The survey is now available in 9 languages: English, Español, Français,
Italiano, Português, 日本語 (Japanese), Polski (Polish), Farsi, and
Ελληνική (Greek). To obtain the survey in the desired language click on
the relevant link, choose from the languages in the list.

ESSD has also prepared an excel file where you can keep a record of the
patients you have screened which is incorporated to the survey by the
end of the week.

 

Source: http://www.worldswallowingday.org/