Subject: 2nd EASD Postgraduate Course on Clinical Diabetes and its Complications
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-28      Publish Date : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 Visit :
4206 

NEWS | 2nd EASD Postgraduate Course on Clinical Diabetes and its
Complications 

2nd EASD Postgraduate Course on Clinical Diabetes and its Complications 
2nd EASD Postgraduate Course on Clinical Diabetes and its Complications
will be held in Shiraz, Iran between March 2nd to 4th. 

 

" 2nd EASD Postgraduate Course on Clinical Diabetes and its
Complications "

 

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is going to host The 2nd EASD
Postgraduate Course on Clinical Diabetes and its Complications in
Shiraz, Iran between March 2-4, 2017. All physicians, scientists, and
students involved in diabetes area will gather to exchange knowledge on
the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diabetes. 

 

Please click here to download the conference Schedule!

 

Conference Date: March 2-4, 2017

Venue: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran

Website: http://easd.sums.ac.ir <http://easd.sums.ac.ir/>