Subject: Trial Access of Universities of Medical Sciences to the Online BMJ Journal Collection
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-30      Publish Date : Saturday, March 25, 2017 Visit :
5467 

NEWS | Trial Access of Universities of Medical Sciences to the Online
BMJ Journal Collection 

Trial Access of Universities of Medical Sciences to the Online BMJ
Journal Collection 
Trial Access of Universities of Medical Sciences to the Online BMJ
Journal Collection 

Trial Access of Universities of Medical Sciences to the Online BMJ
Journal Collection

 

BMJ Journal

The Vice-Chancellor for Research and Technology at Shiraz University of
Medical sciences, Dr. Basir Hashemi announced that a trial access to
BMJ (British Medical Journal) journal collection has been supplied for
university scholars.

According to Webda news reporter, Dr. Seyed Basir Hashemi stated that
Medical Universities across the country have trial access to 33 Medical
Journals at http://journals.bjm.com/site/journal for three months,
beginning from December 28.

“BMJ Publishes 64 journals, 31 of which are available as open access
and free journals. The 33 remaining journals can be reached thorough
subscription payments, which are currently available to the researchers
at the universities for free”, he added.