Subject: The First Time Presence of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Among Top-ranked Universities According to “US News”
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-31      Publish Date : Monday, November 13, 2017 Visit :
4131 

NEWS | The First Time Presence of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
Among Top-ranked Universities Accor... 

The First Time Presence of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Among
Top-ranked Universities According to “US News” 
The First Time Presence of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Among
Top-ranked Universities According to “US News” 

The First Time Presence of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Among
Top-ranked Universities According to “US News”

 

According to “US News”, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences has been
placed among top universities for the first time.

Quoting from the Public Relations Office and International Scientific
Collaborations of Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC), “Web Da”,
in Shiraz, reported that US News Database has published the forth list
of the top-ranked universities in November where Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences has been mentioned for the first time.

US News ranking is one of the most accredited rankings with a large
number of worldwide audience which since 2015, has been providing
university rankings around the world as Dr. Mohammad Javad Dehghani,
The Supervisor of ISC remarked.

US News has increased the number of its evaluated universities from
1000 in 2017 to 1250 Universities in 2018, He added.

Some of US News’ needed information is provided through opinion poll
and some other one is obtained through Web of Science for a five-year
period of 2011- 2015.

For further information, please visit the following link:

http://www.isc.gov.ir <http://www.isc.gov.ir/en>