Subject: The Iranian Society of Dermatology Has Chosen Its President from the Faculty Members of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-34      Publish Date : Wednesday, December 27, 2017 Visit
: 4774 

NEWS | The Iranian Society of Dermatology Has Chosen Its President from
the Faculty Members of Shiraz Unive... 

The Iranian Society of Dermatology Has Chosen Its President from the
Faculty Members of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) 
The Iranian Society of Dermatology Has Chosen Its President from the
Faculty Members of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) 

 

The Iranian Society of Dermatology Has Chosen Its President from the
Faculty Members of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS)

Dr. Farhad Handjani

 

Dr. Farhad Handjani, a faculty member of Shiraz University of Medical
Sciences (SUMS), has been designated as the president of the Iranian
Society of Dermatology.

During the meeting held in the second half of December, the Iranian
Society of Dermatology’s Board of Directors has unanimously chosen the
Associate Professor of SUMS’ Dermatology Department, Dr. Farhad
Handjani, for the President and Dr. Mohammad Ali Niloofar Foroosh for
the vice-president of the Society, Web-da reported.

Previously, during the last meeting held in May, 2015, Dr. Farhad
Handjani had been appointed as the Deputy Director of the society, and
due to the possibility of shifting responsibilities during each period,
the authority of the Society’s presidency is entrusted to him.

Finally, it is mentionable that for the first time in the history of
the Society, a physician from outside of Tehran has been selected for
the presidential position of the Iranian Society of Dermatology.