Subject: ICO-Farabi had chosen Dr. Mohammadreza Khalili as Its 2017 Grant- Winner
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-36      Publish Date : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 Visit :
4533 

NEWS | ICO-Farabi had chosen Dr. Mohammadreza Khalili as Its 2017
Grant- Winner 

ICO-Farabi had chosen Dr. Mohammadreza Khalili as Its 2017 Grant-
Winner 
ICO-Farabi had chosen Dr. Mohammadreza Khalili as Its 2017 Grant-
Winner 

ICO-Farabi had chosen Dr. Mohammadreza Khalili as Its 2017 Grant- Winner

 Dr. Mohammadreza Khalili

The 9th Shams Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences Festival had conferred
the "Young Scholar in Ophthalmology Award" on the faculty member of
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS), Dr. Mohammadreza Khalili.
Consequently, On March 12, 2017, ICO-Farabi awarded Dr. Mohammadreza
Khalili, who is a Pediatric Ophthalmologist, Strabismus, and
Neuro-Ophthalmologist, the second Fellowship Grant for his solid
scientific background and precious research in the field of
Ophthalmology. Thus, this prizewinner is going to fulfill a fellowship
program at Moorfield Eye Hospital pursuant to his previous scientific
endeavors and the present need of the Iranian society.