Subject: QS Reported Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Second among Top Medical Universities of Iran in 2018
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-37      Publish Date : Saturday, March 3, 2018 Visit :
6737 

NEWS | QS Reported Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Second among
Top Medical Universities of Iran in 2... 

QS Reported Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Second among Top
Medical Universities of Iran in 2018 
QS Reported Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Second among Top
Medical Universities of Iran in 2018 

QS Reported Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Second among Top
Medical Universities of Iran in 2018

Qs world ranking

 

QS World University Ranking published a list announcing top
universities of 2018. According to the list, Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences (SUMS) ranks among the first 500 universities in the
world by subject after Tehran University of Medical Sciences.

The list claims SUMS to stand on the 401-405 scale alongside some other
prestigious universities as the Universities of Delhi, Saint Petersburg
University and Ankara University.

This well-reputed University Ranking considers four indexes of Academic
Reputation, Employer Reputation, H-index Citations and Citation per
Paper to aggregate data as for ranking the best universities of the
world.