Subject: ASIC on a Visit to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-39      Publish Date : Sunday, May 13, 2018 Visit : 4819 

NEWS | ASIC on a Visit to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences 

ASIC on a Visit to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences 
ASIC on a Visit to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences 

 

ASIC on a Visit to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

ASIC on a Visit to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

 

A delegation of expert inspectors from the Accreditation Service for
International Schools, Colleges, and Universities’ (ASIC) is paying a
visit to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS). The delegation,
which includes professionals in higher education assessment, is
missioned at SUMS to operate a comprehensive evaluation on SUMS’
performance of conduct. During their 2-day visit to the University,
these ASIC representatives are going to inspect SUMS considering its
premises, health and safety, student welfare, management, staff
resources, qualifications and awards, and quality assurance in addition
to learning, teaching, and research activities or the pedagogical
approach. They also examine SUMS’ procedure of student recruitment as
well as marketing strategies and management besides the University’s
relationship with government offices and its reporting mechanisms.

ASIC on a Visit to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

 

ASIC Accreditation is an internationally renowned quality standard,
which is recognized by UKVI in the UK as an approved accrediting body,
is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA, and are
members of the British Quality Foundation. The accreditation service is
set to both promote the world of quality in higher education via
assisting education institution globally and ensure students that they
are receiving a quality learning experience through choosing a genuine
institute of education that cares for the most scholarly pedagogical
approach, and internationally accepted welfare facilities. As ASIC
believes, “The primary objective of the accreditation process is . . .
to recognize and underpin an institution’s commitment to providing a
high-quality learning experience for students in a safe and supportive
environment and to continuing quality enhancement of that experience”
in addition to supporting its “school, college and university partners
in their constant pursuit of excellence.”