Subject: Call for application: “Mevlana Exchange program”
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-57      Publish Date : Monday, March 11, 2019 Visit : 3311 

NEWS | Call for application: “Mevlana Exchange program” 

Call for application: “Mevlana Exchange program” 
Call for application: “Mevlana Exchange program” 

Call for application: “Mevlana Exchange program”

 

Respecting an agreed exchange program between Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences (SUMS) and Niğde ömer Halisdemir Üniversity, Turkey
under “Mevlana Exchange program”, all SUMS’ academic staff and students
with satisfactory academic credentials are encouraged to apply for the
provided opportunity by March 20, 2019.

The competitive exchange program covers a myriad and diverse range of
topics offered to well-qualified academic staff as well as Associate,
Bachelor, MA, and Pharm.D. students. Please find the enclosed file to
study the provided list of topics and the cognate information.   

For further information in this regard please contact the Office of the
Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs at (+98
71) 32 12 28 84 or via email at [email-masked].

 

Mevlana Exchange program