Subject: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and Hungarian Universities Pave the Way for Future Collaborations
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-58      Publish Date : Sunday, May 5, 2019 Visit : 3881 

NEWS | Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and Hungarian Universities
Pave the Way for Future Collaborati... 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and Hungarian Universities Pave
the Way for Future Collaborations 
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and Hungarian Universities Pave
the Way for Future Collaborations 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and Hungarian Universities Pave
the Way for Future Collaborations

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and Hungarian Universities Pave
the Way for Future Collaborations

On the margin of the First Hungarian and Iranian Rectors’ Conference,
on May 1-4, 2019, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) hosted a
Hungarian delegation including the rectors/representatives from
Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Eötvös Loránd
University, University of Kaposvár, Semmelweis University, University
of Pécs, University of Szeged, University of Debrecen, University of
Nyíregyháza and Szent István University. During the official visit to
Shiraz on May 1, 2019, the aforementioned Hungarian universities and
Iranian institutions including SUMS, Shiraz University, Shiraz
University of Technology, Islamic Azad University- Shiraz Branch, and
Regional Information Center for Science and Technology agreed to a
joint statement to foster scientific and academic collaborations
between the institutions of the two countries.

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and Hungarian Universities Pave
the Way for Future Collaborations

The initiatives focus on conducting joint research, exchanging
scientific documentation and research materials, co-planning and
organizing joint conferences as well as facilitating the mobility of
faculty, scholars and students between the institutions of the two
countries.

First Hungarian and Iranian Rectors’ Conference-Closing statement