Subject: The Award of the Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences Was Granted to One of the Scholars of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-6      Publish Date : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 Visit :
4570 

NEWS | The Award of the Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences Was Granted
to One of the Scholars of Shiraz Un... 

The Award of the Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences Was Granted to One
of the Scholars of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences 
The Award of the Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences Was Granted to One
of the Scholars of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences 

 

 

 

In a festival hold by the Academy of Medical Sciences, Islamic Republic
of Iran, on February 19, 2015, Dr. Majid Reza Farrokhi, Professor of
Neurosurgery and Fellowship of Spine Surgery and Head of Shiraz
Neuroscience Research Center, achieved the first rank in Clinical
Research and received Dr. Nooruddin Hadavi's Award. 

Dr. Farrokhi's manuscript entitled "Randomized controlled trial of
percutaneous vertebroplasty versus optimal medical management for the
relief of pain and disability in acute osteoporotic vertebral
compression fractures" (Published in the Journal of Neurosurgery:
Spine. 2011 May;14(5):561-569) was evaluated according to the
International Assessment Criteria by both the internal and external
reviewers and Dr. Farrokhi was honored to receive the award of the
Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences.