Subject: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the University of Poitiers to Strengthen Bilateral Collaborations
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-60      Publish Date : Monday, May 13, 2019 Visit : 5382 

NEWS | Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the University of
Poitiers to Strengthen Bilateral Collabo... 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the University of Poitiers to
Strengthen Bilateral Collaborations 
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the University of Poitiers to
Strengthen Bilateral Collaborations 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the University of Poitiers to
Strengthen Bilateral Collaborations

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the University of Poitiers

On an official visit to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) on
May 11, 2019, the chancellors of the University of Poitiers and SUMS
discussed the groundworks to facilitate the possibility of developing a
new program at SUMS in cooperation with the University of Poitiers.
Both Prof. Yves Jean and Prof. Ali Bahador believe that SUMS features
the necessary foundations to offer Forensic Psychology Program, an
interdisciplinary program, which demands further cooperation between
the School of Medicine, the School of Psychology, and the School of
Law.  

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the University of Poitiers

Moreover, following up the agreement made between the two universities
during the Iranian delegation’s visit to the University of Poitiers,
the two universities shall lay the foundations for the mobility of
faculty members and the students, Dr. Nasrollah Erfani remarked. He
also added that joint research on organ transplant, cancer, infectious
diseases in addition to further collaborations and cooperation on
health-care treatment, pharmaceutical production and related
technology, and radiology are the focus points of the present agreement
between the two universities.