Subject: Call for Applications: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships (2020-2021)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-61      Publish Date : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 Visit :
5937 

NEWS | Call for Applications: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
(2020-2021) 

Call for Applications: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
(2020-2021) 
Call for Applications: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
(2020-2021) 

Call for Applications: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
(2020-2021)

Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships

Application for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for the
2020-2021 academic year is now open. The scholarships offered to
Iranian applicants cover grants for doctoral and post-doctoral
positions at Swiss universities/institutions (please see the attached
files below) as well as research projects including cotutelle doctoral
projects.

Further information on the scholarships and their eligibility criteria
can be found in the following “call information” files.  It is worth
mentioning that eligible applicants should submit their applications by
November 15th, 2019 to the Swiss Embassy in Tehran, Iran.

Inquiries should be forwarded to:

*	Leading House for Iran and Switzerland Academic Partnerships in
Tehran via [email-masked]
*	Swiss State Secretariat of Education, Research and Innovation
via [email-masked]

Call Information Files 

Ph.D. Scholarships

Post-doctoral Scholarships

Research Fellowship