Subject: Fars Regional TB Reference Laboratory Comes off with Excellent Performance- the 2019 External Proficiency Testing Program Proves
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-63      Publish Date : Monday, September 16, 2019 Visit :
3286 

NEWS | Fars Regional TB Reference Laboratory Comes off with Excellent
Performance- the 2019 External Profic... 

Fars Regional TB Reference Laboratory Comes off with Excellent
Performance- the 2019 External Proficiency Testing Program Proves 
Fars Regional TB Reference Laboratory Comes off with Excellent
Performance- the 2019 External Proficiency Testing Program Proves 

Fars Regional TB Reference Laboratory Comes off with Excellent
Performance-The 2019 External Proficiency Testing Program Proves

The 2019 External Proficiency Testing Program Proves

Fars Regional TB Reference Laboratory is scored as “Excellent” in the
2019 External Proficiency Testing Program. Dr. Abdol-Rasul Hemati, SUMS
vice-chancellor for health, announced that the Proficiency Testing
Program was held in cooperation with the Swedish Supranational
Reference Laboratory theming as Proficiency Testing of Determining
Microbiological Susceptibility Regarding First-line TB Drugs. Supplying
accurate and reliable results derived from all the sample tests, Fars
Regional TB Reference Laboratory’s performance is rated “Excellent” by
the test provider, he continued to add.

Fars Regional TB Reference Laboratory is affiliated to Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences and has obtained several national and
international achievements since its inauguration in 2012. The
laboratory provides a comprehensive service. This includes direct smear
testing, molecular testing, staining, culture, identification,
antibiogram testing, susceptibility testing, typing, and PCR.