Subject: SUMS Neurologist Cited the First
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-67      Publish Date : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 Visit :
2905 

NEWS | SUMS Neurologist Cited the First 

SUMS Neurologist Cited the First 
SUMS Neurologist Cited the First 

SUMS Neurologist Cited the First

Dr. Ali Akbar Asadi-Pooya

Dr. Ali Akbar Asadi-Pooya is “the top-rated expert in seizures in Asia”:
Expertscape announced.

Expertscape studies all medical publications indexed in the National
Library of Medicine's MEDLINE database to rank each expert in
accordance with the number and type of their articles on a specific
condition, disease, or treatment. The quality and quantity of the
publications are also taken into account to identify the pre-eminent
experts who cascade their knowledge and expertise effectively.

Reviewing the published medical literature on seizures since 2009, Dr.
Ali Akbar Asadi-Pooya, professor of Neurology at Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences, is considered the first in Asia. Among his 44
articles, the following are the most 10 recent ones:

*	Loss of Responsiveness in Psychogenic Non-epileptic Seizures.
2019
*	Natural History of Patients with Psychogenic Non-epileptic
Seizures. 2019
*	Dramatic Presentations in Psychogenic non-epileptic Seizures.
2019
*	Education in Patients with Psychogenic Non-epileptic Seizures.
2019
*	Risk Factors for the Use of Antiepileptic Drugs in Patients
with Psychogenic Non-epileptic Seizures. 2019
*	Psychogenic Non-epileptic Seizures in Children and Adolescents:
An International Cross-Cultural Study. 2019
*	Characteristics of Patients with Confirmed Epilepsy and
Psychogenic Non-epileptic Seizures in Qatar. 2018
*	Yield of EEG Monitoring in Children with Developmental
Disabilities is High. 2018
*	Outcome of Patients with Psychogenic Non-epileptic Seizures
with Limited Resources: A Longitudinal Study. 2018
*	Psychogenic Non-epileptic Seizures: A Concise Review. 2017