Subject: Scientific Writing Workshop Held with the Cooperation of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and the University of California
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-74      Publish Date : Monday, December 30, 2019 Visit :
2962 

NEWS | Scientific Writing Workshop Held with the Cooperation of Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences and t... 

Scientific Writing Workshop Held with the Cooperation of Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences and the University of California 
Scientific Writing Workshop Held with the Cooperation of Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences and the University of California 

Scientific Writing Workshop Held with the Cooperation of Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences and the University of California

Dr. Ali Mirzazadeh-Workshop at SUMS

On December 2-4, 2019, the Vice-Chancellery for Global Strategies and
International Affairs of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS)
held a workshop on scientific writing in cooperation with Dr. Ali
Mirzazadeh, an assistant professor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), who was
invited to SUMS in the context of Non-Resident Iranian Elite Program.

During the workshop, which received a strong positive feedback from the
participants, the invited lecturer, Dr. Ali Mirzazadeh cascaded tips on
word choice, sentence structure, paragraph structure, and continuity on
the first two days. On the third day of the workshop, all participants
were asked to bring their laptops and one of their scientific writing
drafts so that the participants could work on paragraph writing and put
the discussed desideratum of a scientific writing into practice.

Dr. Ali Mirzazadeh-Workshop at SUMS

Although more than 70 participants attended the workshop, the active
interaction between the lecturer and the participants was an
outstanding point to mention.

You can download the workshop content from here.