Subject: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs a Memorandum of Understanding with Medical University of Bialystok, Poland
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-75      Publish Date : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 Visit :
2899 

NEWS | Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs a Memorandum of
Understanding with Medical University of... 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs a Memorandum of
Understanding with Medical University of Bialystok, Poland 
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs a Memorandum of
Understanding with Medical University of Bialystok, Poland 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs a Memorandum of
Understanding with Medical University of Bialystok, Poland

SUMS and Medical University of Bialystok MOU

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) signed a Memorandum of
Understanding (MOU) with Medical University of Bialystok (MUB), Poland.
MUB is the first Polish university with which SUMS entered into an
agreement. This MOU was developed to further mutual interests,
strengthen relations between the two universities, and promote academic
and cultural interchanges in teaching and research. The areas of the
cooperation include exchange programs, joint conferences and workshops
as well as joint research activities.

MUB is now listed as one of SUMS partners for international academic
cooperation. Moreover, SUMS students and staff are free to choose
top-down and/or bottom-up approach for cooperation.

To see the comprehensive list of SUMS partners and the previous signed
agreements follow this link
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18471/International-Contracts-and-MOUs>
.