Subject: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs a Memorandum of Understanding with the University of Antwerp, Belgium
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-77      Publish Date : Saturday, January 4, 2020 Visit :
2919 

NEWS | Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs a Memorandum of
Understanding with the University of Ant... 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs a Memorandum of
Understanding with the University of Antwerp, Belgium 
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs a Memorandum of
Understanding with the University of Antwerp, Belgium 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs a Memorandum of
Understanding with the University of Antwerp, Belgium

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs a Memorandum of
Understanding with the University of Antwerp, Belgium

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) signed a Memorandum of
Understanding (MOU) with the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of
the University of Antwerp. The University of Antwerp is the first
Belgian university with which SUMS entered into an agreement. This MOU
was developed to further mutual interests, strengthen relations between
the two universities, and promote academic and cultural interchanges in
teaching and research. The areas of the cooperation include exchange
programs, development of collaborative research projects, and
organization of joint academic and scientific activities such as
courses, lectures, workshops, and seminars.

To further cooperation between the two universities; in addition, SUMS
visiting scholar, Dr. Nasser Nadjmi, who is currently the professor of
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of the University of Antwerp and the
founder of Nadjmi Foundation, has been playing a focal role; thus, he
retains the position to foster future probable cooperation and/or
collaboration between the University of Antwerp and SUMS. Moreover,
SUMS students and staff are free to choose top-down and/or bottom-up
approach for cooperation.

The comprehensive list of SUMS partners and the previous signed
agreements is available via this link
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18471/International-Contracts-and-MOUs>
.