Subject: University of Melbourne Researcher Lectures Workshop on Bionic Eye at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-84      Publish Date : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 Visit :
3310 

NEWS | University of Melbourne Researcher Lectures Workshop on Bionic
Eye at Shiraz University of Medical S... 

University of Melbourne Researcher Lectures Workshop on Bionic Eye at
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences 
University of Melbourne Researcher Lectures Workshop on Bionic Eye at
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences 

University of Melbourne Researcher Lectures Workshop on Bionic Eye at
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

 Dr. Baahman Tahayori lecturing at SUMS

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) hosted Dr. Baahman
Tahayori, a researcher in Neuroengineering Research Laboratory at the
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, the University of
Melbourne.

As one of the Iranian non-resident elites, Dr. Bahman Tahayori, was
hosted at SUMS to lecture a workshop on bionic eye. Dr. Tahayori
presented pronounced information on stimuli-responsive artificial
organs, their designs, and their functions. The workshop mainly focused
on artificial retina, one of the state-of-the-art artificial organs;
besides, the procedure of the electrical stimulation of retina and its
related models were explained.

Finally, Dr. Mohsen Ostovari, SUMS associate professor of medical
physics closed the workshop discussing computer modelling and
simulation of human eye.