Subject: His Excellency Danish Ambassador in Tehran Visits Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-86      Publish Date : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 Visit :
2869 

NEWS | His Excellency Danish Ambassador in Tehran Visits Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences 

His Excellency Danish Ambassador in Tehran Visits Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences 
His Excellency Danish Ambassador in Tehran Visits Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences 

His Excellency Danish Ambassador in Tehran Visits Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences

 

His Excellency Mr. Danny Annan, the Danish Ambassador in Tehran,
visited Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) to meet the
officials and identify SUMS potentials for international academic
collaboration.  

To expand international collaboration between SUMS and Danish
universities, a meeting was held by the Vice-Chancellery for Global
Strategies and International Affairs (GSIA) in which His Excellency
Danish Ambassador in Tehran promised to support future collaboration
between SUMS and Danish universities. He also pointed out the
already-existing collaboration between Danish and Iranian universities
and expressed his optimism about future possible collaboration between
SUMS and Danish universities.

SUMS Director of International Relations; in addition, mentioned SUMS
capacity to foster international collaboration and put forward valuable
suggestions to enhance mutual academic, teaching, and research
activities with Danish universities which were discussed by each
meeting attendee. The Vice-Chancellor for GSIA also put an emphasis on
the development of the international relations between SUMS and world
universities and stated that holding such meetings to discuss areas of
common interest is highly essential and effective in the development of
further international academic collaboration.