Subject: Professor of the University of Calgary, Dr. Naweed Imam Syed, Appointed a SUMS Visiting Professor
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-88      Publish Date : Saturday, February 22, 2020 Visit :
3847 

NEWS | Professor of the University of Calgary, Dr. Naweed Imam Syed,
Appointed a SUMS Visiting Professor 

Professor of the University of Calgary, Dr. Naweed Imam Syed, Appointed
a SUMS Visiting Professor 
Professor of the University of Calgary, Dr. Naweed Imam Syed, Appointed
a SUMS Visiting Professor 

Professor of the University of Calgary, Dr. Naweed Imam Syed, Appointed
a SUMS Visiting Professor

In Pursuit of the international policies approved by Shiraz University
of Medical Sciences (SUMS), the University is missioned at fostering
international collaboration and cooperation with world universities.
SUMS is open to diversity of ideas and professional backgrounds; thus,
the University appreciates it to host scholars in the field of medical
sciences and pertinent subject matters from all around the world as its
visiting professors and co-researchers.

Following the foregoing objective, to cooperate with international
scientific community, another researcher and scholar, Dr. Naweed Imam
Syed was invited to the University as a visiting professor. Dr. Syed is
an assistant professor of Neuroscience at the University of Calgary,
Canada and the head of the Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy and
the Research director at Hotchkiss Brain Institute. To find out more on
Dr. Syed’s research priorities and scientific biography please visit
this Link <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18652/Dr---Naweed-Imam-Syed> .

Dr. Syed’s previous collaboration with SUMS includes lecturing a round
table conference on “Neurochips and Neurotechnology”. The comprehensive
list of joint workshops held at SUMS is available via this link
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18649/International-Joint-Workshops> .