Subject: The New Nemazee Hospital Will be the Pearl of Middle East Hospitals
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-9      Publish Date : Saturday, August 8, 2015 Visit :
6230 

NEWS | The New Nemazee Hospital Will be the Pearl of Middle East
Hospitals 

The New Nemazee Hospital Will be the Pearl of Middle East Hospitals 
The New Nemazee Hospital Will be the Pearl of Middle East Hospitals 

The New Nemazee Hospital Will be the Pearl of Middle East Hospitals 

 

 

“The new Nemazee Hospital is part of national projects,” announced the
vice president of development and resource management affairs. “The
hospital will be built so that it becomes the pearl of Middle East
hospitals.”

According to Web-Da news reporter at the Public Relations of Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences, Dr. Afshin Amini added: “Fortunately,
the new Nemazee hospital is now part of a national project, the
construction of which will begin soon.”

He stated that this hospital with 1000 beds will be built so that it
turns to the pearl of the Middle East hospitals. Shiraz, being a
medical hub of the country, deserves specialized and unique service.
For sure, we will do our best to offer the best services in the region.

“The projects being financed by the government are defined at two
levels, namely, provincial and national. Due to the follow-up
activities of the people's representatives in Parliament several cities
of Fars Province, senior officials of the Ministry of Health, Governor
of Fars and Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, new Nemazee Hospital
is defined as a national project. Thus, we should appreciate them all.”
Dr. Amini asserted.

He said that late Nemazee provided a significant source of service to
the people of Fars Province, neighboring provinces, southern Iran, and
in some fields, patients from all over the country by devotion and
construction of Nemazee Hospital. Construction of the new eeNemazi
Hospital with more expanse and facilities can provide more services to
the patients from the country or even abroad.