Subject: Greek Professor, Dr. Ioannis Feroukas, Lectures at SUMS
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-90      Publish Date : Sunday, February 23, 2020 Visit :
3352 

NEWS | Greek Professor, Dr. Ioannis Feroukas, Lectures at SUMS 

Greek Professor, Dr. Ioannis Feroukas, Lectures at SUMS 
Greek Professor, Dr. Ioannis Feroukas, Lectures at SUMS 

Greek Professor, Dr. Ioannis Feroukas, Lectures at SUMS

 

Dr. Ioannis Feroukas, a Greek professor of Traditional Medicine and an
expert on osteopathy visited the Research Center for Traditional
Medicine and History of Medicine, Shiraz University of Medical sciences
(SUMS) on February 16th, 2020 and lectured a workshop on osteopathy and
Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Dr. Ioannis Feroukas along with Dr. Arman Zargaran, the Vice-Dean for
International Affairs of Tehran University of Medical Sciences lectured
about osteopathy as a complementary medicine as well as Traditional
Chinese Medicine. 

The main participants of this theoretical and practical workshop were
students of Traditional Medicine and students of Traditional
Pharmacology.