Subject: International Cartoon Contest, Jury Members Announced
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-92      Publish Date : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 Visit :
3118 

NEWS | International Cartoon Contest, Jury Members Announced 

International Cartoon Contest, Jury Members Announced 
International Cartoon Contest, Jury Members Announced 

 

International Cartoon Contest, Jury Members Announced

International Cartoon Contest

 

Receiving over 4200 artworks from 88 countries worldwide, the
International Cartoon Contest, “We Defeat Coronavirus”, organized by
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) does not accept any
further applications. Even though, the application deadline was
extended until April 9, 2020, SUMS had been receiving several requests
for further extensions which was unfortunately impossible. The contest’s
secretariat received artworks mostly from Europe and Asia,
respectively, with 38 and 27 participating countries. Iran, Turkey,
China, India, Indonesia, and Brazil, moreover, were distinctive with
the most participants. The received works are going to be judged by
both Iranian and non-Iranian jury members from across the globe who as
Mohammad Javad Zare Mohazabiyeh, one of the festival’s secretaries,
announced are:

1.	Eray Ozbec from Turkey (Cartoonist and Chief of the Jury
Members)
2.	Spiro Radulovic from Serbia (Cartoonist and Director of Animal
Cartoon Contest)
3.	Nikola Vorontsov from Russia (Cartoonist)
4.	Liuyi Wang from China (Director of Culture and Multimedia
International Association in China)
5.	Marcio Leite from Brazil (Cartoonist and Head of Brazil cartoon)
6.	Mohammad Hossein Niroumand from Iran (Cartoonist and Writer)
7.	Bahram Azimi from Iran (Cartoonist and Director of Animation)
8.	Massoud Shojai Tabatabai from Iran (Cartoonist)
9.	Salman Mohazabieh from Iran (Cartoonist and Manager at the
Department of Cultural production, Shiraz University of Medical
Sciences)