Subject: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Ranks 3rd Top Medical University in Iran
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-94      Publish Date : Wednesday, May 20, 2020 Visit :
3940 

NEWS | Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Ranks 3rd Top Medical
University in Iran 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Ranks 3rd Top Medical University
in Iran 
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Ranks 3rd Top Medical University
in Iran 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Ranks 3rd Top Medical University
in Iran

Health Technology Development Office (HTDO) of the Iranian Ministry of
Health and Medical Education annually evaluates Iranian medical
universities based on their technology-related activities and ranks
them according to the HTDO’s approved indexes and information. Based on
the evaluation carried out in 2019-2020, Shiraz University of Medical
Sciences, achieving the score of 1867.74, was ranked the 3rd top
medical university among all medical universities in Iran.