Subject: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs an Agreement of Cooperation with Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-99      Publish Date : Saturday, June 6, 2020 Visit : 2981 

NEWS | Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs an Agreement of
Cooperation with Kharkiv National Medica... 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs an Agreement of Cooperation
with Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine 
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs an Agreement of Cooperation
with Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Signs an Agreement of Cooperation
with Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) signed an agreement of
cooperation with Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU), Ukraine.
KNMU is the first Ukrainian university with which SUMS entered into an
agreement. This Agreement was developed to strengthen relations between
the two universities, promote academic and cultural interchanges, and
further mutual interests in teaching and research. The areas of the
cooperation include the development of exchange programs and
collaborative research projects, and the organization of joint academic
and scientific activities such as courses, lectures, workshops, and
seminars.

KNMU is now listed as one of SUMS partners for international academic
cooperation. Moreover, SUMS students and staff are free to choose
top-down and/or bottom-up approach for cooperation.

A comprehensive list of SUMS partners and previous international
agreements are available via this link
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18471/International-Contracts-and-MOUs>
.