Subject: Pharmacy Doctor (Pharm. D.)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18356      Publish Date : Sunday, August 2, 2015 Visit : 13590 

Pharmacy Doctor (Pharm. D.) 

Doctor of Pharmacy Announcement 

SUMS Admission Announcement for  Doctor of Pharmacy  (Pharm.D.)  Program

 

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences offers a program leading to the
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18356/Pharmacy-Doctor--Pharm--D-->
degree for Fall semester 2025 (September 2025). All prospective
students who fulfill our program requirements
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18326/Undergraduate> are encouraged to
apply for this program. If you are interested in the program go to the
apply section or apply here:

 

  

 
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/form/18919/Apply-to-SUMS-Undergraduate-Progr
ams--B-Sc---M-B-B-S---M-D---D-M-D---Pharm-D--> 

 

 

 

For more detailed information please check the links below:

General Information on SUMS Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Program
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18377/Pharmacy-Doctor--Pharm--D---Progra
m-Information> 

SUMS Tuition Fees and Expenses
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18320/Tuition--Fees-and-Expenses> 

SUMS Scholarships and Financial Aids
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid-and-Scholarships> 

Why SUMS <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18308/Why-SUMS> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>