Subject: Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18372      Publish Date : Sunday, August 2, 2015 Visit : 16934 

Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) 

Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) Announcement 
Shiraz University of Medical sciences accepts the most qualified and
interested applicants for Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) program. 

SUMS Admission Announcement for Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
Program

 

 Shiraz University of Medical Sciences offers a program leading to the
Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18376/Doctor-of-Dental-surgery--D-D-S---
Program-Information>  degree for Fall semester 2026 (September 2026).
All prospective students who fulfill our program requirements
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18326/Undergraduate>  are encouraged to
apply for this program. If you are interested in the program go to the
apply section or apply here:

 
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/form/18954/Apply-to-SUMS-Undergraduate-Progr
ams--B-Sc---M-B-B-S---M-D---D-M-D---Pharm-D--> 

For more information please check the links below:

General Information on SUMS Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) Program
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18376/Doctor-of-Dental-surgery--D-D-S---
Program-Information> 

SUMS Tuition Fees and Expenses
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18320/Tuition--Fees-and-Expenses> 

SUMS Scholarships and Financial Aids
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid-and-Scholarships> 

Why SUMS <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18308/Why-SUMS> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>