Subject: Medical Doctor (M.D.)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18373      Publish Date : Sunday, August 2, 2015 Visit : 31497 

Medical Doctor (M.D.) 

Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Announcement 
Shiraz University of Medical sciences accepts qualified and interested
applicants for M.D. program 

SUMS Admission Announcement for Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Program

 

MD

 Shiraz University of Medical Sciences offers a program leading to the
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18373/Medical-Doctor--M-D-->  degree
for Fall semester 2025 (September 2025). All prospective students who
fulfill our program requirements
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18326/Undergraduate>  are encouraged to
apply for this program. If you are interested in the program go to the
apply section or apply here:

 

<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/form/18919/Apply-to-SUMS-Undergraduate-Progr
ams--B-Sc---M-B-B-S---M-D---D-M-D---Pharm-D--> 

 

For more information please check the links below:

General Information on SUMS Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Program
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18375/Medical-Doctor--M-D---Program-Info
rmation> 

SUMS Tuition Fees and Expenses
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18320/Tuition--Fees-and-Expenses> 

SUMS Scholarships and Financial Aid
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid-and-Scholarships> 

Why SUMS <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18308/Why-SUMS> 

About Shiraz