Subject: Inbound Visiting Professors
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18598      Publish Date : Saturday, July 6, 2019 Visit : 3003 

Inbound Visiting Professors 

SUMS Inbound Visiting Professors 

SUMS Inbound Visiting Professors

To go with the global trend of science, to amend, and progress it,
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) sets its belief in
gathering professionals in the field of medical sciences and related
subject matters from various social, academic, empirical, and
professional backgrounds. Pertaining to this objective, diversity is
embraced at SUMS; hence, the University fosters ad hoc programs to
attract International Visiting Professors in all scientific areas and
appreciates it to host visiting professors and lecturers.

 

SUMS Visiting Professors	 
Row No.	 Photo	 Name	 School	 Department	 Certificate
Biography	 
1	 Dr. Nematollah Jaafari 	 Dr. Nematollah Jaafari	 School
of Medicine	 Psychiatry	 Dr. Nematollah Jaafari 	 more
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18608/Professor-Nematollah-Jaafari>
2	 Prof. Harold G. Koenig 	 Prof. Harold G. Koenig	 School
of Medicine	 Psychiatry and behavioral sciences	 Prof. Harold
G. Koenig 	 more
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18603/Prof--Harold-G--Koenig> 	 
3	 Prof. Ali Mirzazadeh	 Prof. Ali Mirzazadeh

School of Medicine

Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics

Prof. Ali Mirzazadeh	 more
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18635/Dr--Ali-Mirzazadeh> 	 
4	 Dr. Naser Nadjmi 	 Dr. Naser Nadjmi	 School of
Dentistry	 Cleft Lip and Palate Clinic-Orthodontics Research
Center	 Dr. Naser Nadjmi 	 more
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18607/Dr--Nasser-Nadjmi> 	 
5	 Dr. Mahmoudreza Pourkarim 	 Dr. Mahmoudreza Pourkarim
School of Medicine	 Health Policy Research	 Dr. Mahmoudreza
Pourkarim 	 more
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18604/Dr--Mahmoudreza-Pourkarim>
6	 Dr. Mohammadreza Razeghinejad 	 Dr. Mohammadreza Razeghinejad
School of Medicine	 Ophthalmology

Dr. Mohammadreza Razeghinejad	 more
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18606/Dr--Mohammadreza-Razeghinejad>
7	 PD Dr. Maziar Shafighi 	 PD Dr. Maziar Shafighi	 School
of Medicine	 Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery	 PD Dr.
Maziar Shafighi 	 more
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18605/Dr--Maziar-Shafighi> 	 
8	 Dr. Alireza Abdollah Shamshirsaz 	 Dr. Alireza Abdollah
Shamshirsaz	 School of Medicine	 Maternal Fetal Medicine
Dr. Alireza Abdollah Shamshirsaz 	 more
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18600/Dr--Alireza-Abdollah-Shamshirsaz>
9	 Dr. Brian Sommerlad 	 Dr. Brian Sommerlad	 School of
Medicine	 Surgery	 Dr. Brian Sommerlad 	 more
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18602/Dr--Brian-Clive-Sommerlad>