Subject: Dr. Mohammad Nami
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18615      Publish Date : Sunday, December 1, 2019 Visit : 10224 

Dr. Mohammad Nami 

Dr. Mohammad Nami 

Dr. Mohammad Nami	 Dr. Mohammad Nami

Assistant Professor

Vice-Chancellor for Research and Technology Affairs, SAMST-SUMS

Head of the Department of Neuroscience

Department of Neuroscience, School of Advanced Medical Sciences and
Technologies, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto: [email-masked]> 

Phone: (+98 71) 32 30 54 71 Ext. 118, (+507) 51 70 700

Address: INDICASAT-AIP, 219 Clayton, City of Knowledge 084301103,
Panama City, Republic of Panama.

 CV

 

Biography: 

Mohammad Nami (1978, Tehran) is an Iranian medical doctor and
neuroscientist. He gained his medical specialty in neuroscience and his
fellowship in sleep disorders. Not only is he among the university's
top-ranked scholars due to his numerous scientific articles and
speeches presented in international congresses but also he has been
recognized as a top-rated contributor to numerous international
neuroscience events. During the past several years, he has led several
Brain Awareness and Autism Multidisciplinary works, conducted workshops
on Sleep Medicine/Sleep Neuroscience across the country, and gained
experience as corporate trainer in the field of professional
development skills at Behphar holding in Iran. Dr. Nami is currently
the Head of the Department of Neuroscience at Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences (SUMS), the chief-editor of two international and
interdisciplinary journals (JAMSAT, Neuroscience Research Letters), and
the president of the Iranian Neuroscience Society, Fars Chapter. The
Neuroscience Lab (NSL) at SUMS has been a dynamic platform for
interdisciplinary studies where he and his associates deal with. He has
been a Dale Carnegie’s alumnus since 2014 and yearns to gain further
expertise in the field of organizational and leadership training. He is
also passionate about the concept of “Neuro-leadership” and how human
brain potentials drive his behavior as a leader to inspire others.  In
addition to his scientific activities, he is an avid artist interested
in traditional Iranian country music, especially singing.

Appointed:

*	Adjunct Faculty

Neuroscience Center, Institute for Scientific Research and Technology
Services,

INDICASAT-AIP, University of Panama, Panama City, Republic of Panama

*	​Honorary Adjunct Distinguished Scientist

Innovation, Incubation and Industry (i-cube) Laboratory

Techno India NJR Institute of Technology, India

*	Honorary Adjunct Distinguished Professor of Eminence

Thu Dau Mot University, Vietnam

*	Honorary Visiting Professor

Lincoln University College, Malaysia

Research Priorities: 

*	Cognitive Impairments, Brain Mapping
*	Neuro-behavioral and Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapies (CRT)
*	The BrainCheck Initiative
*	Brain Health and Cognitive Fitness
*	Sleep Health and Sleep Disorders

International Collaborations:

*	Completing Effective Writing for Mental Health Care Program,
Harvard Medical School 

*	Collaborative works through the Chinese Academy of Science and
Innoscience support in Beijing, China

*	Advisory Board member at the academy of Health, Senses Cultural
Foundation, Sacramento, CA, USA

*	Keynote Speaker in a Free Webinar: “Goals, Fantasies and Dreams”

*	Keynote Speaker in a Webinar On “Sleep Disorders and
Health-Related Challenges: What Evidence-Based Medicine Informs Us”

*	Keynote Speaker in “The First International Online Conference
On Integrative Medicine and Clinical Practice"

*	Keynote Speaker in “A Cross-border Online Mini-Conference on
Conquering worry in the Age of COVID-19"

*	Keynote Speaker in “Brain and Mind Webinar”
*	Head, Department of Neuroscience, School of Advanced Medical
Sciences and Technologies, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences,
Shiraz, Iran  https://samsat.sums.ac.ir/page-Novin/fa/84/form/pId15008

*	Adjunct Faculty, Neuroscience Center, INDICASAT-AIP, Panama
City, Republic of Panama http://indicasat.org.pa/ ;
http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18615/Dr--Mohammad-Nami 

*	Director, Dana Brain Health Institute, Iranian Neuroscience
Society-Fars Chapter, Shiraz, Iran www.dbhi.ir , www.inss.ir 

*	Adjunct Faculty, Institute for Cognitive Science Studies,
Tehran, Iran www.iricss.org

*	Ad-Board in Neuroscience, National Brain Mapping Laboratory,
Tehran, Iran http://nbml.ir/EN/pages/Advisors
<http://nbml.ir/EN/pages/Advisors>   

*	Medical Advisor, Swiss Alternative Medicine, Geneva,
Switzerland https://www.swiss-altermed.ch/en/team/ 

*	Clinical Consultant and Lecturer, High Performance Brain,
Rotterdam, Netherlands https://www.hpbrain.org/equipa?lang=en

*	Teaching Faculty, Innoscience China, Chinese Academy of
Science. http://cn.innoscience.org/train/14

*	Adjunct Faculty, ZKIN School, Beijing, China
http://www.zkinschool.com/wap/sysConfigTeacher/toWapSysConfigTeacherList

*	Academy of Health, Senses Cultural Foundation, Sacramento, CA,
USA http://sensesacademyofhealth.org/team-3/

*	Guest Speaker in “AL and ML in Medical Sciences: A Neuroscience
Perspective”

*	Buzzing the boxers' brain may help them overachieve in
competitions
<https://www.americanrodeo.com/story/44925041/buzzing-the-boxers-brain-m
ay-help-them-overachieve-in-competitions> 

*	Boomer Living Senior Living Broadcast
<https://www.buzzsprout.com/765170/9343015-mohammad-nami-sleep-and-brain
-health-for-seniors> 

*	Sleep and Brain Health for Senior
<https://podcast.boomerliving.tv/mohammad-nami-sleep-and-brain-health-fo
r-seniors/> 

*	Sleep and Brain Health
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W2tOBfZVRc>