Subject: Collaboration with Non-resident Iranian Elites
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18647      Publish Date : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 Visit :
10634 

Collaboration with Non-resident Iranian Elites 

Collaboration with Non-resident Iranian Elites 

Collaboration with Non-resident Iranian Elites 

The Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and
International Affairs at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS),
and International Affairs and Technological Exchange Center of the
Iranian Vice-Presidency for Science and Technology have entered into an
agreement whereby SUMS operates as a host institution collaborating
with non-resident Iranian elites. Based on this agreement, non-resident
experts and scholars will be financially supported for different
activities, including delivering lectures, running workshops,
conducting research and working at SUMS as a visiting professor/scholar
or a postdoctoral research fellow.

The program is intended to build bridges between Iranian elites at home
and abroad, facilitate the transfer of knowledge and expertise, and
draw on the capacities of incoming scholars to advance the academic
standing of the host university.

How to Apply?

Prospective applicants are required to visit international.bmn.ir
<https://international.bmn.ir/>  , create an account, fill out the form
and select SUMS as their host institution.

For further information on the program and its financial benefits,
please read the handbook of Non-Resident Iranian Elites, downloadable
from here  (in Persian only).

Below you can learn more about the Iranian scholars who have chosen
SUMS as their host institution in Non-Resident Iranian Elites Program.

Non-Resident Elites Program	 

 

	 	 	 
Dr. Hossain M Najar

Start date: 2022

Workshop

Duration: 2 Days

University of British Columbia, Canada Dr. Mohammadreza Hosseini

Start date: 2021

Post-doc fellow

Duration: 8 months

Wageningen University, Netherlands

Dr. Maryam Hejazi

Start date: 2021

Workshop

Duration: One day

The University of Melbourne, Australia

Dr. Parisa Sanati

Start date: 2020

Post-doc fellow

Duration: 12 months

Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia

Dr. Mina Hojjat Ansari

Start Date: 2020

Post-doc fellow

Duration: One year

Flinders University, Australia

	 	 	 
Dr. Bahman Tahayori

Start Date: 2019

Workshop

Duration: one day

University of Melbourne, Australia

Dr. Ali Mirzazadeh

Start Date: 2019

Visiting professor

Duration: three days

University of California San Francisco, United States

Dr. Aydin Berenjian

Start Date: 2019

Visiting scholar

Duration: three months

University of Waikato, New Zealand

Dr. Farshid Sefat

Start Date: 2019

Lecture

Duration: one day

University of Bradford, United Kingdom

Dr. Behdad Tahayori

Start Date: 2018

Post-doc fellow

Duration: one year

University of Indiana Bloomington, United States

Dr. Maryam Ghanbariha

Start Date: 2017

Post-doc fellow

Duration: one year

Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom

Dr. Amir Khorram Manesh

Start Date: 2017

Visiting scholar

Duration: one month

University of Gothenburg, Sweden

Dr. Somayeh Gholami Bardeji

Start Date: 2017

Post-doc fellow

Duration: one year

University of Coimbra, Portugal Dr. Mahdi Dodangeh

Start Date: 2017

Post-doc fellow

Duration: Six months

University of Coimbra, Portugal

	    	 	 
Dr. Soudabeh Sabetian

Start Date: 2016

Post-doc fellow

Duration: one year

University Teknologi, Malaysia

Dr. Behnam Sabayan

Start Date: 2017

Lecture

Duration: one day

University of Leiden, Netherlands

Dr. Bijan Eghtesad

Start Date: 2017

Lecture

Duration: one day

Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, United States

Dr. Pooyan Mobtahej

Start Date: 2017

supporting university-affiliated spin-off companies

Duration: one year

University of Gothenburg, Sweden

Dr. Siamak Yousefi

Start Date: 2016

Visiting scholar

Duration: two months

The University of Texas at Dallas, United States

Dr. Shahram Gol Babapour

Start Date: 2016

Post-doc fellow

Duration: One year

University of Malaya, Malaysia

Dr. Amir Bastani

Start Date: 2016

Post-doc fellow

Duration: three months

University of Otago, New Zealand

Dr. Pouria Dasmeh

Start Date: 2016

Post-doc fellow

Duration: one year

Technical University of Denmark, Denmark

Dr. Saeid Ghavami

Start Date: 2016

Visiting scholar

Duration: three months

University of Manitoba, Canada

Dr. Allahdad Zarei

Start Date: 2015

Visiting scholar

Duration: one year

Washington University Saint Louise, United States

 	 

  _____  

Useful Links: 

MOUs and Contracts
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18643/MOUs-and-Contracts> 

Visiting Professor Program
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18644/Visiting-Professor-Program> 

International Joint Workshops
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18649/International-Joint-Workshops> 

Staff with Notable International Engagement
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18714/Staff-with-Notable-International-E
ngagement> 

SUMS Notable Alumni
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18486/Notable-Alumni> 

Contact International Relations Team
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18646/Contact-International-Relations-Te
am> 

Cooperation Request Form
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/formadd/18641/Cooperation-Request-Form> 

SUMS Ranking Report
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18642/Ranking-Report> 

Health Tourism <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18341/Health-Tourism>