Subject: International Joint Workshops
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18649      Publish Date : Saturday, January 25, 2020 Visit :
8537 

International Joint Workshops 

International Joint Workshops 

Joint Workshops, Seminars and Conferences

In line with the policies of the Office of the Vice-chancellor for
Global Strategies and International Affairs (GSIA), the directorate of
International Relations supports all joint activities including joint
workshops, seminars and conferences, etc. to expand
internationalization of higher education and create new gateways to the
globe.

Below please find the list of joint workshops, seminars and conferences
held at SUMS.

 

Joint Workshop on Problem Based Learning (PBL)

Speaker:

Dr. Hossain M Najar, MSc, PhD

Clinical Associate Professor

Department of Oral Biological and Medical Sciences

Faculty of Dentistry - University of British Columbia, Canada

Download Speaker’s CV 

Date: June 14-15, 2022 	 

Joint Workshop on International Collaboration

Speaker: 

Dr. Ali Mirzazadeh

Assistant Professor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics

University of California San Francisco

Download speaker’s CV

This speaker is a SUMS visiting professor.
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18635/Dr--Ali-Mirzazadeh> 

Date: December 2, 2019

 

Dr. Ali Mirzazadeh

Joint Workshop on Scientific Writing

Speaker: 

Dr. Ali Mirzazadeh

Assistant Professor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics

University of California San Francisco

Download speaker’s CV

This speaker is a SUMS visiting professor. (Link to VP page)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18635/Dr--Ali-Mirzazadeh> 

Date: December 2-3-4, 2019

 

Dr. Ali Mirzazadeh

 

Round Table Conference for Neurochips and Neurotechnology

Speaker:

Dr. Naweed Syed

Professor of Neuroscience

University of Calgary

Download speaker’s CV
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/Images/UserFiles/1/file/VIsiting%20Professors/Sy
ed%20Full%20CV.pdf> 

This speaker is a SUMS visiting professor. (Link to VP page)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18652/Dr---Naweed-Imam-Syed> 

Date: November 16, 2019

 

Dr. Naweed Syed

 

Joint Workshop on the Treatment of Cleft Lip and Palate Repair

Speaker:

Dr. Nasser Nadjmi

Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

University of Antwerp

This speaker is a SUMS visiting professor.
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18607/Dr--Nasser-Nadjmi> 

Date: November 16, 2019

 

Dr. Nasser Nadjmi

 

Joint Workshop on Advances in Surgical Procedures of Cleft Lip and
Palate

Speaker: 

Dr. Brian Clive Sommerlad

Professor of Cleft Lip and Palate Plastic Surgery

Great Ormond Street Hospital

Download speaker’s CV

This speaker is a SUMS visiting professor.
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18602/Dr--Brian-Clive-Sommerlad> 

Date: October 1, 2019

 

 

Joint Workshop on Latest Advances in Fetal Surgery 

Speaker: 

Dr. Alireza Abdollah Shamshirsaz

Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology

Texas Children’s Fetal Center

Download speaker’s CV

This speaker is a SUMS visiting professor.
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18600/Dr--Alireza-Abdollah-Shamshirsaz> 

Date: September 3, 2019

 

Dr. Alireza Abdollah Shamshirsaz

 

Joint Workshop on Cleft Lip and Palate Repair 

Speaker: 

Dr. Brian Clive Sommerlad

Professor of Cleft Lip and Palate Plastic Surgery

Great Ormond Street Hospital

Download speaker’s CV 

This speaker is a SUMS visiting professor.
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18602/Dr--Brian-Clive-Sommerlad> 

Date: October 24, 2019

 

 

 

Joint Workshop on Innovative Methodology in Reconstructive Burn
Surgeries

Speaker:

PD Dr. Maziar Shafighi  

Professor of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery

Meduno Clinic, Bern, Switzerland

Download speaker’s CV

This speaker is a SUMS visiting professor.
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18605/Dr--Maziar-Shafighi> 

Date: April 9-10-11-12, 2018 Dr. Maziar Shafighi 

 

  _____  

Useful Links: 

MOUs and Contracts
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18643/MOUs-and-Contracts> 

Visiting Professor Program
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18644/Visiting-Professor-Program> 

Collaboration with Non-resident Iranian Elites
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18647/Collaboration-with-Non-resident-Ir
anian-Elites> 

Staff with Notable International Engagement
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18714/Staff-with-Notable-International-E
ngagement> 

SUMS Notable Alumni
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18486/Notable-Alumni> 

Contact International Relations Team
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18646/Contact-International-Relations-Te
am> 

Cooperation Request Form
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/formadd/18641/Cooperation-Request-Form> 

SUMS Ranking Report
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18642/Ranking-Report> 

Health Tourism <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18341/Health-Tourism>