Subject: Webinars and Live Events
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18733      Publish Date : Tuesday, August 18, 2020 Visit : 7801 

Webinars and Live Events 

Webinars and Live Events 

Webinars and Live Events

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) regularly holds joint
conferences, seminars and workshops with its international partners to
enhance international academic collaborations. In the time of COVID-19
pandemic, all such activities are held in the form of webinars and
synchronous online events. Moreover, All the events are recorded and
made public for those who are interested in the presented subjects but
fail to participate.  Below you can find a comprehensive list of SUMS
virtual events.

Row No.	 Event	 Date 	Poster	 Video	 Presentation File	 
1	 Webinar:

Global Health Security: Lessons Learned November 1, 2023
Download	 Download	 
2	 Webinar:

COVID-19 Vaccines for Children November 6, 2021	 	 Download
N/A	 
3	 Online Session:
 
Funding Opportunities in Germany: An Introduction to Humboldt
Foundation and German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) January 7, 2021
Download	 N/A	 
4	 Online Session:

Introduction to Grants and Opportunities in Switzerland

August 27, 2020	 	 Download	 Download	 
5	 2nd Virtual Journal Club:

“Phytochemistry and Toxicology of Tamarix Stricta and its
Pharmacological Activity on Diabetes”

August 25, 2020	 	 Download	 N/A	 
6	 Joint International Panel Discussion: “Coronavirus Crisis: A
Conversation between Iranian and American Experts”	 August 13,
2020	 	 Download	 N/A	 
 	 International Panel Discussion:

The Role of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicine in
Health Systems: The Case of COVID-19 November 19, 2020
Download	 Download	 
7	 Webinar:

Using Theoretically Computed Adaptive Learning Rates for Convergence
October 20, 2020	 	 Download	 Download	 
9	 1st Virtual Journal Club:

“An Overview of Herbal and Traditional Remedies in the Treatment of
Cutaneous Leishmaniasis Based on Traditional Persian Medicine”

July 26, 2020	 	 Download	 Download	 
1	 Webinar:

The Clinical Diagnosis of COVID-19: Sharing Iran’s and Spain’s
Experience

July 16, 2020	 	 Download	 Download