Subject: School of Dentistry Library
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18804      Publish Date : Sunday, October 31, 2021 Visit : 5688 

School of Dentistry Library 

School of Dentistry Library 

School of Dentistry Library

 

Since its establishment in 1969, the School of Dentistry Library has
provided educational and research services to academics and
professionals of all levels. The library has transformed into
specialized information center, boasting a comprehensive collection of
materials in dentistry and related fields. Initially operating at SUMS
Namazi Hospital <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18720/Nemazee-Hospital>
, it was later relocated to the University’s School of Dentistry
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/contact/18381/School-of-Dentistry> , where
it now occupies a spacious area spanning two floors, measuring 550 sqm.
The library’s staff is dedicated to helping students hone their library
search skills and offering advice on research methodologies necessary
to lay the foundation for lifelong learning. Students can make online
requests for library instruction and consultation services.

Facts and Figures

Collections:

*	2050  book titles in Persian (5265 volumes )
*	3942  book titles in English (9111 volumes )
*	2938 thesis dissertations 

	*	1786  in Persian
	*	1152  in English

*	83 reference resources 

	*	53 in Persian
	*	30 in English

*	445 e-books
*	E-journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Online databases
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Open access journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 

Spaces

*	144  seats
*	140  library tables 
*	1 area with soft seating
*	1 computer lab with 24 computers

Opening Hours

Library and Internet Center: 7:30 am – 15:30 pm

Study Hall: 7:30 am – 20:00 pm

The Library is open all year round, including weekends and national
holidays

Address

Library of Dental School,

Dental School, Gasrdasht Ave.

Shiraz, Iran

Website: https://dental.sums.ac.ir
<https://dental.sums.ac.ir/page-LibraryEn/en/274/form/pId38756> 

Email: [email-masked]

  _____  

Useful Links:

Shahid Dr. Garakani-Nedzad Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18803/Shahid-Dr--Garakani-Nedzad-Library
> 

School of Paramedical Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18807/School-of-Paramedical-Sciences-Lib
rary> 

School of Pharmacy Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18808/School-of-Pharmacy-Library> 

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18805/School-of-Management-and-Medical-I
nformation-Sciences-Library> 

School of Nursing and Midwifery Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18806/School-of-Nursing-and-Midwifery-Li
brary> 

Avicenna Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18809/Avicenna-Library> 

Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18810/Dr--Behrooz-Kazemi-Library> 

Dr. Gharib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18811/Dr--Gharib-Library> 

Daneshjoo Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18812/Daneshjoo-Library> 

Shahid Dastgheib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18813/Shahid-Dastgheib-Library> 

Shahid Faghih Library (AKA Chamran Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18814/Shahid-Faghih-Library--AKA-Chamran
-Hospital-Library-> 

Ibn-e-Sina Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18817/Ibn-e-Sina-Library> 

Hafez Hospital Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18816/Hafez-Hospital-Library> 

Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18815/Dr--Setayesh-Library--AKA-Khalili-
Hospital-Library->