Subject: School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18805      Publish Date : Sunday, October 31, 2021 Visit : 7088 

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library 

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library 

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library

Established in the year 2000, the library of SUMS School of Management
and Medical Information Sciences
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/contact/18386/School-of-Management-and-Medica
l-Information-Sciences>  commenced its operations within a 330 square
meter space. Initially, the library launched its services with a modest
collection of around 1200 books. Presently, it proudly houses a
repository comprising over 8000 books and thesis dissertations.

Facts and Figures

Collections:

*	3554 book titles in Persian (6997 volumes)
*	1220 book titles in English (1707 volumes)
*	885 thesis dissertations 

	*	884 in Persian
	*	1 in English

*	240 reference book titles (300 volumes) 

	*	131 titles in Persian (530 volumes)
	*	29 titles in English (82 volumes)

*	10 items in the media collection
*	211 e-book titles (215 volumes)
*	E-journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Online databases
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Open access journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 

3 full-time employees

Spaces

*	1 common study area
*	46 seats
*	31 tables
*	1 computer lab with 17 internet accessed computer suites

Opening Hours

Saturday – Wednesday 7:45 am – 02:30 pm

Address

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library

Shahid Doran Campus, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

Amir Al-Momenin Hospital Rd. (4 km past the Hospital)

Km 2 of Sadra Rd., Shiraz, Iran

Email: [email-masked]

Tel.: +98(713) 2122600 (Ext. 3124)

  _____  

Useful Links:

Shahid Dr. Garakani-Nedzad Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18803/Shahid-Dr--Garakani-Nedzad-Library
> 

School of Paramedical Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18807/School-of-Paramedical-Sciences-Lib
rary> 

School of Pharmacy Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18808/School-of-Pharmacy-Library> 

School of Dentistry Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18804/School-of-Dentistry-Library> 

School of Nursing and Midwifery Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18806/School-of-Nursing-and-Midwifery-Li
brary> 

Avicenna Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18809/Avicenna-Library> 

Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18810/Dr--Behrooz-Kazemi-Library> 

Dr. Gharib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18811/Dr--Gharib-Library> 

Daneshjoo Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18812/Daneshjoo-Library> 

Shahid Dastgheib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18813/Shahid-Dastgheib-Library> 

Shahid Faghih Library (AKA Chamran Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18814/Shahid-Faghih-Library--AKA-Chamran
-Hospital-Library-> 

Ibn-e-Sina Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18817/Ibn-e-Sina-Library> 

Hafez Hospital Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18816/Hafez-Hospital-Library> 

Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18815/Dr--Setayesh-Library--AKA-Khalili-
Hospital-Library->