Subject: School of Nursing and Midwifery Library
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18806      Publish Date : Sunday, October 31, 2021 Visit : 6919 

School of Nursing and Midwifery Library 

School of Nursing and Midwifery Library 

School of Nursing and Midwifery Library

 

Spanning a total area of 380 sqm, the School of Nursing and Midwifery
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/contact/18408/School-of-Nursing-and-Midwifery
>  Library commenced its operations in 1953.  As part of their efforts
to serve SUMS researchers, students, and faculty members, the Library
staff provide instructional and consultation services for maximizing
the use of resources, editing dissertations, and creating citation
lists. The School of Nursing and Midwifery Library houses a rich
collection of both general and specialized materials to support
teaching and research activities at the School. Furthermore, a
dedicated section within the library is reserved for first edition
books, adding a unique and valuable dimension to its collection.

Facts and Figures

Collections:

*	4227  book titles in Persian (11328 volumes)
*	2603  book titles in English (3587 volumes)
*	850 thesis dissertations (all in Persian) 
*	400 reference book titles (600 volumes) 

	*	200 titles in Persian (350 volumes) 
	*	200 titles in English (250 volumes) 

*	200 educational CDs
*	427 E-Books
*	E-journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Online databases
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Open access journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 

Spaces

*	2 gender-specific reading rooms
*	65 seats
*	51 tables (2 of which are dedicated to the faculty)
*	1 computer lab

Opening Hours

Saturday – Wednesday 7:45 am – 15:30 pm

Address

Library of the School of Nursing and Midwifery,

School of Nursing and Midwifery, Namazi Sq.

Shiraz, Iran

Email: [email-masked]

  _____  

Useful Links:

Shahid Dr. Garakani-Nedzad Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18803/Shahid-Dr--Garakani-Nedzad-Library
> 

School of Paramedical Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18807/School-of-Paramedical-Sciences-Lib
rary> 

School of Pharmacy Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18808/School-of-Pharmacy-Library> 

School of Dentistry Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18804/School-of-Dentistry-Library> 

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18805/School-of-Management-and-Medical-I
nformation-Sciences-Library> 

Avicenna Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18809/Avicenna-Library> 

Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18810/Dr--Behrooz-Kazemi-Library> 

Dr. Gharib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18811/Dr--Gharib-Library> 

Daneshjoo Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18812/Daneshjoo-Library> 

Shahid Dastgheib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18813/Shahid-Dastgheib-Library> 

Shahid Faghih Library (AKA Chamran Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18814/Shahid-Faghih-Library--AKA-Chamran
-Hospital-Library-> 

Ibn-e-Sina Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18817/Ibn-e-Sina-Library> 

Hafez Hospital Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18816/Hafez-Hospital-Library> 

Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18815/Dr--Setayesh-Library--AKA-Khalili-
Hospital-Library->