Subject: School of Paramedical Sciences Library
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18807      Publish Date : Sunday, October 31, 2021 Visit : 6361 

School of Paramedical Sciences Library 

School of Paramedical Sciences Library 

School of Paramedical Sciences Library

 

The library of SUMS School of Paramedical Sciences
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/contact/18385/School-of-Paramedical-Sciences>
was established in 1987. Currently spanning an area of 230 square
meters, the library is entrusted with providing essential resources in
the area of paramedical sciences. It houses various collections
covering academic and general subject areas such as laboratory
sciences, radiology, computer sciences, Persian language and
literature, English language, etc. The resources are regularly enriched
with new editions and titles to meet the demands of SUMS community,
promote research, and support the University’s expanding academic
programs. Furthermore, users can access the library’s search engine via
two special sections as well as a computer lab on premises.

Facts and Figures

Collections:

*	5447 book titles in Persian (10525 volumes)
*	2129 book titles in English (3527 volumes)
*	276 thesis dissertations 

	*	246 in Persian
	*	30 in English

*	424 reference book titles (1170 volumes) 

	*	311 in Persian
	*	113 in English

*	E-journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Online databases
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Open access journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 

Spaces

*	2 gender-specific reading rooms
*	1 common study area
*	60 seats
*	60 tables 
*	1 computer lab
*	22 internet access computers

Opening Hours

Saturday – Wednesday 7:30 am - 3:30 pm

Address

School of Paramedical Sciences Library

Meshkinfam St., Opposite Homa Hotel

Shiraz, Iran

Postal Code: 71439-18596

Email: [email-masked]

  _____  

Useful Links:

Shahid Dr. Garakani-Nedzad Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18803/Shahid-Dr--Garakani-Nedzad-Library
> 

School of Pharmacy Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18808/School-of-Pharmacy-Library> 

School of Dentistry Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18804/School-of-Dentistry-Library> 

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18805/School-of-Management-and-Medical-I
nformation-Sciences-Library> 

School of Nursing and Midwifery Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18806/School-of-Nursing-and-Midwifery-Li
brary> 

Avicenna Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18809/Avicenna-Library> 

Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18810/Dr--Behrooz-Kazemi-Library> 

Dr. Gharib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18811/Dr--Gharib-Library> 

Daneshjoo Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18812/Daneshjoo-Library> 

Shahid Dastgheib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18813/Shahid-Dastgheib-Library> 

Shahid Faghih Library (AKA Chamran Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18814/Shahid-Faghih-Library--AKA-Chamran
-Hospital-Library-> 

Ibn-e-Sina Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18817/Ibn-e-Sina-Library> 

Hafez Hospital Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18816/Hafez-Hospital-Library> 

Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18815/Dr--Setayesh-Library--AKA-Khalili-
Hospital-Library->