Subject: School of Pharmacy Library
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18808      Publish Date : Sunday, October 31, 2021 Visit : 5856 

School of Pharmacy Library 

School of Pharmacy Library 

School of Pharmacy Library

Following the establishment of SUMS School of Pharmacy in 1990, its
library began providing services to SUMS students, staff, and faculty
in a 268 square meter facility. In-person and remote library
instruction and consultations have always been a core component of the
services provided by the Library’s trained staff members. Owing to
their tireless endeavors, the School of Pharmacy Library has brought
together a rich diversity of specialized study materials on
pharmaceutical biotechnology, clinical pharmacy, traditional pharmacy,
medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutics, pharmacognosy, pharmacology,
toxicology, nanotechnology and drug quality control. In addition, the
collection comprises a limited number of resources in different subject
areas of theology, computer sciences and literature.

Facts and Figures

Collections:

*	2284 book titles in Persian (4982 volumes)
*	2155 book titles in English (3853 volumes)
*	1809 thesis dissertations 

	*	1693 in Persian
	*	116 in English

*	403 reference book titles (900 volumes) 

	*	70 titles in Persian (250 volumes)
	*	333 titles in English (650 volumes)

*	328 e-books
*	E-journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Online databases
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Open access journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 

Spaces

*	2 gender-specific reading rooms (a 41.80 sqm room for male
students and a 42.75 sqm room for female students)
*	73 seats
*	47 tables (41 of which are individual tables) 
*	2 computers with access to library search engines

Opening Hours 

Saturday – Wednesday: 7:45 am - 2:45 pm

Address

School of Pharmacy Library
Karafarin St., km 5 of Isfahan-Shiraz Road,
Shiraz, Iran
Postal Code: 71468-64685

Email: [email-masked]

  _____  

Useful Links:

Shahid Dr. Garakani-Nedzad Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18803/Shahid-Dr--Garakani-Nedzad-Library
> 

School of Paramedical Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18807/School-of-Paramedical-Sciences-Lib
rary> 

School of Dentistry Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18804/School-of-Dentistry-Library> 

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18805/School-of-Management-and-Medical-I
nformation-Sciences-Library> 

School of Nursing and Midwifery Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18806/School-of-Nursing-and-Midwifery-Li
brary> 

Avicenna Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18809/Avicenna-Library> 

Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18810/Dr--Behrooz-Kazemi-Library> 

Dr. Gharib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18811/Dr--Gharib-Library> 

Daneshjoo Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18812/Daneshjoo-Library> 

Shahid Dastgheib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18813/Shahid-Dastgheib-Library> 

Shahid Faghih Library (AKA Chamran Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18814/Shahid-Faghih-Library--AKA-Chamran
-Hospital-Library-> 

Ibn-e-Sina Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18817/Ibn-e-Sina-Library> 

Hafez Hospital Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18816/Hafez-Hospital-Library> 

Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18815/Dr--Setayesh-Library--AKA-Khalili-
Hospital-Library->