Subject: Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18810      Publish Date : Sunday, October 31, 2021 Visit : 5770 

Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library 

Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library 

Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library

 

Located at the School of Rehabilitation Science
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/contact/18383/School-of-Rehabilitation-Scienc
es> s, Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library was founded in 1989. Along with study
rooms within its premises, the library spans an area of 205 square
meters. Serving as a pivotal scholarly resource for students, faculty
members, and researchers specializing in the realm of rehabilitation
sciences, its diverse collections offer a wealth of resources. These
collections vary in size and content encompassing valuable materials in
physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, sports
physiotherapy, and rehabilitation management. Library users can also
find collections on computer sciences, fiction, theology, and a broad
range of religious subjects.

Facts and Figures

Collections:

*	3466 book titles in Persian (5288 volumes)
*	3222 book titles in English (5132 volumes)
*	787 thesis dissertations 

	*	780 in Persian
	*	7 in English

*	127 reference resources 

	*	44 in Persian
	*	83 in English 

*	582 Educational films
*	503 e-book titles (631 volumes)
*	E-journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Online databases
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Open access journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 

Staff

*	2 full-time employees

Spaces

*	1 common study area
*	1 faculty reading room
*	46 (carrels) seats
*	31 tables
*	1 computer lab

Opening Hours

Saturday – Wednesday 7:30 am – 02:30 pm

Address

School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library

Shahid Doran Campus, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

Amir Al-Momenin Hospital Rd., Km 2 of Sadra Rd.

Shiraz, Iran

Email: [email-masked]

Tel.: +98(713) 2122600 - 3211

  _____  

Useful Links:

Shahid Dr. Garakani-Nedzad Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18803/Shahid-Dr--Garakani-Nedzad-Library
> 

School of Paramedical Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18807/School-of-Paramedical-Sciences-Lib
rary> 

School of Pharmacy Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18808/School-of-Pharmacy-Library> 

School of Dentistry Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18804/School-of-Dentistry-Library> 

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18805/School-of-Management-and-Medical-I
nformation-Sciences-Library> 

School of Nursing and Midwifery Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18806/School-of-Nursing-and-Midwifery-Li
brary> 

Avicenna Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18809/Avicenna-Library> 

Dr. Gharib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18811/Dr--Gharib-Library> 

Daneshjoo Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18812/Daneshjoo-Library> 

Shahid Dastgheib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18813/Shahid-Dastgheib-Library> 

Shahid Faghih Library (AKA Chamran Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18814/Shahid-Faghih-Library--AKA-Chamran
-Hospital-Library-> 

Ibn-e-Sina Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18817/Ibn-e-Sina-Library> 

Hafez Hospital Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18816/Hafez-Hospital-Library> 

Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18815/Dr--Setayesh-Library--AKA-Khalili-
Hospital-Library->